Sunday, March 25, 2007

50th post :)

Awwww... hitting milestones already... The 50th post to our site (mine has almost 2,500 so we have a bit to go) But a milestone nonetheless :) Listening to my MP3's, drinking a beer and occasionally applying some chap stick cause my lips be getting all chapped. I have some down time until I grill tonights dinner... So I dont have to be tooooooooo sober.. I just cant be stumbling and dropping shit. Took a huge muscle relaxer and slept the best I have in over a month, it was fucking great. I didnt get out of bed until like 10:30. My MP3 thang has over 2000 songs including like 40 full albums, anyways, it is on random and This is like the 3rd Jesus Christ Superstar song that has come on, so I think its a sign. I told her to tell her sister that its a tradition to get trashed and watch Jesus Christ Superstar for Easter. She said ok so its on Judas!

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

I wish I could be there for Easter! I almost forgot about that! How is her sisters visit? Hope you're having fun! All my love, Mom