Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 3 of 7 off

Good morning! I am sorry I have been posting so much.. You will notice on my 7 off I will tend to post more shit than when I'm working :) We are almost up to 100 visits... That is pretty good :) Anywho... It didnt snow here but its kind of pretty cold today.. My toesies are freakin freezing :) I started my 10 hour spaghetti at 8am this morning, it is going to be delicious :) I cook it from 8-6:30 , so its technically my 10.5 hour sauce :) lol :) Someone has too much free time, you think? We are going to the Utah Blaze game tomorrow night, I am really excited to see some football again :) yeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwww!

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

Hey, I'm gonna try again to view more of your videos. If not I'll be back on tonight after work. I work 2-10pm. Talk at you later. Love ya, Mom