Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter - 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!

Kind of feeling down today. I really miss my family. Yesterday was pretty cool, we went to this place called Cancun and I ordered this thing, I have always wanted to order it, it is called the 'Biggest Burrito you have ever seen'... and when they brought it out to me, it wasn't even on a plate, it was on this super giant bright yellow platter and no shit, It was INDEED the biggest burrito I have ever seen. It was like 2 and a half feet long and like 8 inches wide.. I swear to God when they brought it the Whole restaurant went dead, and you could hear people whispering 'Look at that burrito!!' lol... it was pretty embarassing.. I felt like John Candy in 'The Great Outdoors' where he orders that giant steak. There were a lot of eyes on me but I was only able to finish a half of it...It was super intense.. The oldest daughters boyfriend got a picture of it on his phone.. Something for us to talk about all day I guess... It was quite the experience. Anyways, I love you and I hope you have a Happy Easter!

-DMO

No comments: