Thursday, June 21, 2007

Where oh where did the week go?


Hi! Just checking out the site to see what I've been missing. And I did miss alot! What a cool Bronco pic (I want one!) I love it. That was such a good time in our lives and little did we know that someday it would be just memories and pictures for our walls and re-runs on our DVD player. Shows you that you have to seize the moment and drain every bit of life from it cuz everything ends up being a memory. Ok, I want a redo! Anybody? Anybody? Life's going too fast and I just don't want to miss anymore! This week was hectic and I'm glad it's almost over. I'm off this weekend and I'm gonna enjoy it. Maybe go see the new Stephen King movie 1408. Looks scary! Love and miss you. Will talk to you this weekend. All my love, Mom

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

By the way, that is not one of my cats in the toilet! Found it and thought it was cute!