Tuesday, July 24, 2007

First day off in 8 days :) I am excited...Slept in, showered, drinking a coke and relaxing...its nice :) I hardly know what to do with myself today.. I might just go lay down. I will take some pictures of this pineapple tree/plant that I am growing. Got it from a girl at work, she had rooted it, and I planted it. I tried to do that like 20 freaking times and it never worked... I got a new pineapple top the other day so I am going to try to get that going.. Its kind of a new hobby of mine... Its actually a real challenge to get it going. But Im sure it will be amazing in the end :) 6 days off for me. The lady I'm with is going on a 3-day trip tomorrow. Im going to relax hardcore and get some rest. Miss you all and I love you very much. Im okay :) Just wanted you to know :)

No comments: