Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007







Merry Christmas to you and yours! I really hope you had a very merry and loving Christmas. It sounds like you did. Our family is spread around for a reason, and I truly believe this. When I was still in Colorado, no one barely wanted to see me. No one truly cared if I left or stayed. I didnt matter anymore. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" really came to be when it became reality. Now I matter. Also, "You don't know what you've got til it's gone". With time, you get to see who and what is important in your life. Real love doesn't go away. It is always in your heart. It just differs in intensity. Some people in your life realize they miss you then they treat you better. Then they want you around again. When I was there no one cared. I was treated very badly by people that were supposed to love me. "Time heals all wounds". Time will tell. Now it seems like we all want to be together again. We all know what it's like now to be away from family so I think it would be very different when we all come together. Maybe we wouldn't fight so much. We all learned to be more patient because we have lived without each other. Maybe now we can live together and really love each other. I think we learned. I love you with all my heart. You know that. I love having you in my life. I am very lucky that I have you to love, and who loves me unconditionally. Always, Mom ps I hope this all makes sense. I'm tired! Mom

No comments: