Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost Spring

Hey you've gotta check out David Cook on YouTube singing Billie Jean! He is awesome! He did such a good job with that song. It is fantastic. I've watched it like 25 times or more. It is gonna be hard for him to top that next week. I heard Stone Temple Pilots wanted to sign him. I can't verify this info yet. Could be just a rumor. Who the fuck cares? I DO! Check it out on YouTube before you decide. Got to do some Hospital work all week. It's always fun to hang out there. Trying to smoke outside when they don't allow it anywhere on hospital grounds is not fun. I have to walk a few blocks just to light up! And they say smoking is fun. HA! I'm still working on the paperwork to get my license re-instated. I've sent something twice and staill not right. What a trip! Anyway I hope all is well in Utah. I just saw the new Utah quarter. Pretty awesome. I saved it just to think of you. Well I am gonna help Aunt Carol set up her account so she can join in on all the fun of thid blog. Katie was supposed to but the new croud she hangs around with keep her busy. We will see! All my love, Mom

No comments: