Saturday, March 29, 2008

What up fam?!




wats crackin everyone?! Katie here out in LTown!! haha wow i amuse myself sometimes i absolutely love the people i hang out with haha im a gangsta bitches haha jp jp nahh anyway im still workin at arbys bustin my ass to get promoted but they seem to just like to kid around with it and its gettin pretty old lemme tell you. Im at aunt carols right now i missed my invitation to here again like a dumb ass sorry dusty! my bad! ahhh lifes been crazy lately so many different feelings goin around here its messed up man real shit. it amazes me and totally blows my mind all the shit that has happened the past couple of months it seems like forever ago and it hasn't been that long at all. I haven't really been able to like document everything haha which is probably for the best being as people can read this whenever they want to haha ahhh good times good times.. i can't wait to get out to colorado sometime this summer and see everybody!! i can't wait omg really tho ive been looking forward to it for so long its nuts... and im legal now 18 baby close enough i can get into places where i need to be haha ahh man i just keep seem to type and type...tonight im meetin my boy and hopefully goin to heathers house...but if not im goin home and my girl chelsea is stayin over. i have a picture of me n her and lexie that im gunna put on here... its pretty cute i like it anyway...then ill put one of my crazy blonde straight haired self on here haha yeah im a blonde now well i was kinda now its like half blonde half black cuz my roots are comin in haha and this really i dont think people wanna hear shit like this but everything i keep typing just keeps comin out stupid little katie shit haha oh well love me or hate me haha but anyway how is everyone doin?! good i hope! i miss you guys so much i promise ill keep in touch i love you all...heres my pictures too


<3>

Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that girl in the middle is cute :) Wow katie, you look good too :) different, but good :)