Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feelin a little bit better, but not much by far... Coughing up all kinds of nasty things... it sucks... anyways, gonna go food shopping and head home... clean for a bit and what not... not sure if we are doing dinner and movies with the kiddies, but there are some good ones I wanna watch.. 30 Days of night, American Gangster or maybe even A Bronx Tale... Last nights fire was fucking awesome... made her and I really want to go camping... In a month or two I am going to plan a road trip to Montana to go camping. I've always wanted to go there :)

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

Like I told you, I would love to go!!! Hope all goes well with the non-smoking going on over there. I don't know if I'm at a time in my life to quit, even tho it would be the best thing. Good Luck with thet and pray for patience...