Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hey there!!! :) Im sick as a dog who licked a frog on your blog ;) i am icky sick... THEN, I was trying to go buy those foot patches (Kinoki.com) I think, they are like patched you put on the base of your feet and by the morning they turn black from sucking out all of the bad toxins in your body.. I went to check my balance on my Card and it fucking said negative $258.00 .. I flipped out.. I booked my trip on priceline.com for Denver (may 6th - may 10th) flights, hotel, etc... and they added on top of that a fucking 258 dollar holad on my card.. SO... once again Im fucked... Good news though, i looked on priceline.com for round trip tickets from SLC to Chicago and they are like $236 dollars yo :) ummm... think we could do that hmmm? mom, come visit me :) Its been like 2 weeks since ive had even one cigarette and i am just now getting flu like symptoms, its been horrible. I love you all and I am so happy you are all posting :) Damn katie, you look so different :) I like it :)
-DMO

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

I am so proud of you for stopping smoking. Does it bother you when someone else smokes around you? I will look into coming to Utah. We have such a huge power bill from not paying it-duh! I hate paying that bill. I have been trying to still pay that lady for the car, and well, you know. Can't never seem to get on top of it. But that too cheap to pass up. I love you!