Monday, October 27, 2008

Dad and Robb have come and gone, we had a real good time while they were out. Mom, I got you some crazy post cards from that Body Worlds Exibit. How freaking insane was that? It was totally crazy, they were real dead bodies. You could look close at their toe nails and stuff and they looked like mummy toes (some were Daddy's too) , they had this full capilary thing of a human arm, and I went to point at it and almost knocked it over. lol, then I looked down and the glass thing was attached by tape... pretty crazy.. I wish you could have brought cameras in there, it was seriously the craziest shit I've ever seen. I'll explain more in detail on the phone, it would be too much to type on here.

_DMO

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

Dusty, I can't wait to talk to you. Sure wish I could've been there with you. Hope you don't have nightmares! Talk to you soon. All my love, Mom