Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Success!

Well, here I am again, back to the postings! I feel great! I finished up my first term back to school with straight As!!! Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited, and I am really proud of myself....getting As after being out of school for 11 years was a HUGE accomplishment for me! So, there, I am done bragging. My next term starts next week and it is going to be harder for me than the first term! I am not too worried about passing, just finding the time to get everything done, adding another class to the mix! It will be OK, just crazy busy! I am also excited cause I have big plans coming up. I am planning a "Girls' Night Out" with a few of my friends for saturday, so we are gonna tear up the town!! Halloween will be lots of fun again, too, because not only is it on a Friday night AND our anniversary (6 years, can you believe it!), but the weekend before our friends John and Rovena will be hosting a big party!!! I am excited, it was lots of fun last year. Then having a jewelry party in December. December is going to be great this year, cause it is the first time that I get to spend Christmas with my mom in 10 years! She is coming out for 2 weeks, and only I know when!! Hahaha!!! Anyway, I am really excited because I only have to work the Monday and Tuesday after she gets here, and then I get to play the rest of her time here!!! No work, no school (Term will be finished before then), just me, Paul, mom and the cats!! So, off to make dinner for the hubby, but will be sure to keep everyone updated!

Dusty, I think about that night and hope for another soon, maybe this time at my house?? Hint, hint!!! I know there are no disruptions there!! Try to make it in before New Years if you can so you can see my mom, I know that she would love to see you and to meet Jo!! Think about it, k??

No comments: