Saturday, January 10, 2009

Almost SUPERBOWL !!!!! WooHoo



Hi! I loved reading your blogs! As you caught up on your sleep I've been suffering from EXTREME FUCKING ILLINOIS COLD DAMP WEATHER or EFICDW as I call it. Heard it was in the 60s in Colorado-HEY COLORADO! Where are you? Anyhoo. Looking forward to the superbowl. Bruce Springstein is halftime. My client has been in the hospital all week so I have 6 whole hours of pay coming. It sure makes getting out of this town harder and harder. Aunt Susie escaped out of her house again the other night. Cops called PJ (poor guy) to come home. He is evaluating people to stay with her while he works. He's been put through the wringer taking care of her. Wish I could do more, but Wisconsin is so far away. Above is my map of Wisconsin. HaHa. Went to the Doctors today-my blood pressure meds aren't working. Doc is baffled. Need blood work done to check my kidneys. My blood pressure was 196/110 and thats on medication. He wrote me new scripts and told me to take them as soon as I got it. Lost 14 lbs without trying (which I thought was good, but he didn't). Gonna test for Diabetes, too. Stress is making me not want to eat, I force myself cuz I'm always ice cold if I don't eat. I need to come see you in the Spring. Doctors orders. Says I need a dose of Dusty for my cure all. (good one, huh?)Gotta wait til my classes I'm taking are done-about 2 months. Then I'll start planning my trip. Well take care and will talk to you soon. Love, always. Never a day goes by that I don't think of you. You're always in my thoughts and heart. Forever, Mom

No comments: