Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Sucks



Hiya from the frozen tundra of Illinois. -35 with windchill tonight. We had more snow on top of the snow we already had. Its endless. I just stare at a wall and wait for the strawberries. lol! Hey did you hear about Yellowstone? Its getting pretty active. Volcano just waiting to happen. The top is a caldera and it measures 35ft by 46ft. aproximately. That blows and bye bye Wyoming! They said it's long overdue to blow. But aren't we all! I love you. Just wanted to share some happy news from the happiest state in the USA. (I need drugs) Love Mom (or Donna)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Fields Forever? I want some!! i know, this winter sucks.. Im ready for it to be done already. I love you mom! stay warm out there! Brrrrrr
-DMO

Anonymous said...

who's that guy? From Clockwork Orange? or Three Days Grace? lol... i cant tell
-DMO

Donna O'Connor said...

Across the Universe Jude! Thats who the guy is. Thank you for commenting. Mom