Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Hangover

Welcome to the blog Katie!! :) That is freaking awesome :) I hope you guys had a good Easter.. Ours was okay, not too shabby at all. After dinner we farted a lot and watched 'Big Fish'. Its an awesome Tim Burton movie in case you haven't seen it. The older daughters' boyfriend stayed the night so we are pretty pissed, and shes grounded.. Im not though! pretty high off the ground actually ;) and it's only 8:22am. I couldnt sleep very well last night so it kind of sucked.. I got up and had my famous turkey soup (Thank you Mom for teaching me the way) started by 7:16am, so it will cook all day and be ready tonight. It is already smelling like wicked farts in the kitchen so that must be a good sign :) anyways, I will post a few pics here in a second. I love you guys and I hope all is well :)

-DMO

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

I don't know whether to be gracious or hide my head in shame cuz I couldn't get a ride that night. (Last time you made it) I love you tho!