Friday, April 06, 2007

I have a new Easter Tradition: Rain-blo Gum Eggs (Fucking delicious) and of course the Reeses Eggs. They are freakin expensive man.. 3 bucks for 6 of them. I snagged the other ones she got for the kids, so I have had my share, along with 3 last night before bed.. Pappa had the munchi-chi's :) Anyways, the oldest one has my camera (i do not know why) so I will post those pics later on.. Drinking a large glass of chocolate milk, and I also still have coffee.. Had some starburst jelly beans (love the green ones, they are like sour apples) .. Anyways, I am rambling, but I will be back soon. The lead singer of Candlebox turned 38 today.. Thats crazy.. If you dont have their album, the one with 'You' and I forget what else but its an awesome album. Got me through a lot of crazy times. Go GET IT :)

-DMO

No comments: