Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Son

Happy Birthday Dusty from everyone in LaSalle! Hope your day is wonderful. I sure wish I could be there to bring in your 30th year the way I brought in so many others with you. Just to let you know you are thought about and loved by us. You are truely a great artist and I wish the world would someday grow to know you. You are a great poet and your views on life are truthful and you're not afraid to speak your mind. You are a great friend and a wonderful son. I am very proud and honored to be your mother. Happy 30th Birthday! All my love, Mom( and Arlin , Aunt Carol , Aunt Kathy and Katie)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that guys, it was really good talking to all of you :) I love you all and you will always be in my heart :)

Awwww :) Thank you guys.. you know I don't do well with birthdays... Im not too sad today though, so that is good :)

-DMO