Thursday, May 17, 2007

POST #100

Awww... Special times ;)

I got the 'Complete History of The Denver Broncos' yesterday from the oldest kids' boyfriend.. He must like my cooking ;) lol... It is fucking 6 hours of Broncos history.. Of course I am watching it right now.. Still get the chills when Denver won their first Superbowl.. And I think there will never be another Quarterback as good as John Elway. I sure hope Jay Cutler comes close though :) Anywho, just anticipating the mail to come... Should be an exciting day in the hood. First day in my 30's.... Sad yet exciting

2 comments:

Donna O'Connor said...

That gift really showed he cared enough to send the very best! That IS really cool, tho. So where is the chimeeaaeeiiiooouuu? I cant see any pictures. Did you get the screws? Lol Mom

Anonymous said...

Fractal:
what is a fractal:
A fractal is a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be subdivided in parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole. Fractals are generally self-similar and independent of scale.