Saturday, December 01, 2007

December


Just can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I just wanted to bring in a new month with a 'hello' from LaSalle. We are in the middle of an ice storm. It's just like being in an ice skating rink without the skates. There was 1/4 inch of ice on the car, at which I decided to walk (which almost put me in the hosptial!)

But I didnt fall-thank God! Anywhoo...Life in LaSalle continues without a hitch. I still miss all the family but I'm enjoying my first family out here. I'm glad to have had the time to be re-aquainted with my sisters and also to be close to where my parents spent the last years of their lives. I dont live far from where Jeff was born. Living out here gave me time to sort things out and understand where I went wrong. Soul searching-I guess! Have a wonderful and Happy December to all who read this! Love, Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very beautiful! :)

I love you mom and I hope you have a merry X-mas!

-Your Son Dusty