Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry X-mas from Utah

That was very pretty! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas from Utah... Just finished wrapping the last of her Christmas presents so I have a sense of relief. Bought a bunch of candy to munch on and got some beers too :) YAY, what a combo :) Got a huge box of Nerds, a boc of now and laters, 2 big boxed of chocolate covered cherries and 4 bags of Riesens :) I love those things :) Anyways, Spend about 700$ on her so it should be a merry merry christmas. I know its not about the money but I got her some cool stuff. I hope you guys are safe, stay warm and have a great Christmas! Im making a Turkey Christmas Day, and I hope you are too :)

Nothing better than turkey farts amidst piles of wrapping paper :)

I love you guys very much and I hope I get to see you sometime soon.

I miss all of you with all of my heart!

-Dusty

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

I liked the turkey fart thing! Very, very nice. Love ya!