Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Hello from LaSalle


Hi! Just wanted to say a quick hello and I'm still missing you like crazy! I would love to take a road trip to Montana. It is like the way Colorado used to be before it was over-run by illegal aliens,legal aliens, and space aliens. I miss Colorado then I think of what I went thru with the loving family and then I detest the thought of ever returning. I miss Jeff, your dad and the little grandkiddies. I would consider a new place for sure, and if the kiddies wanted to join me, then they will follow. I'm glad I came to LaSalle. It saved my life and really opened my eyes. I renewed the ties with my sisters and nothing can take that away-ever! Everything happens for a reason a season or a lifetime! The love never dies, just grows stronger. My love to you now and always. I will talk to you soon. Forever, Mom

No comments: