Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 1 of 7 Off

Day 1 of 7 off. Haven't had a good solid 7 off in a long time... This 7 off is going to be stressfull, but I the one after that should be good. This move is really weighing heavy on everyone. I wish we could just push a button and BAM, have everything moved. I'll email everyone my new address, and then we'll have a new phone number as well (just like I wanted) :) Other than that didn't do much today... Usually on my first day off all I do is shit, smoke, and play with my balls. lol, just kidding about the smoking ;) muhahahahaha :) no, but really all im doing now is waiting for the move.. It should only take a couple of hours I think, and it shouldnt be as bad as when I moved all of my stuff there. I'm going to go over there tomorrow and rip all of the carpet out, and spray down the cement so that it doesnt smell. THEN, on thursday, Im going to plant some trees in the front yard, and then relocate Jo's Irises. Some will go in the front yard, and some in the back. Its going to be amazing!

-DMO

No comments: