Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm back!!!

Hey all, I am back on the blog scene!!! It has been a while, but my password didn't work, and I was waiting for Dusty to send me a new invite, which he did, today!!! So, here I am!! Anyway, I have been one busy gal, working full time, attending a tax class 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night, for 10 weeks. All that so that I can work at the tax place this coming tax season, have to keep that money coming in over the winter when Paul isn't working as much! AND....I am working on my MBA in Financial Management! This will open up a lot of doors for me, and I can't wait to finish! At the rate I am going, I will be done with my MBA before Christmas of 2009! That is a little over a year away, but I am going to do it!!! Still no baby yet, though we were close not too long ago, and after the miscarraige, we are trying again....if we were that close once, we can do it!!! LOL!!! Anyway, life is good, weather is great, and work is calling to me, or rather, I think that it is my boss yelling at me to get to work, or something!! More later, hopefully this weekend, and maybe I can post some pics for your viewing pleasure! Miss you all!
Becky Boo

1 comment:

Donna O'Connor said...

Good to have you back! Aunt Donna