Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Love


Well, sent baby home to his mama last night! he is just too much for Aunt Carol to handle. He just doesn't sleep! (No hes not a crack baby- just hungry like the wolf). I can't wait to be able to see you, Dusty, again. It's going on 3 years. Not a day goes by that I don't think of getting out of LaSalle. Wish I could take Carol with me. Her surgery starts the 28th if she is healthy enough. They said it could take a year til they are complete. I can't wait that long. I miss my kids and grandkids so much and your Dad. Miss his crazy ass! Well it feels so good to be off this weekend. I was so happy to sleep in. With the baby here, I was getting 4 hours of sleep a night. Not good for one's health, you know. Anyhoo, Will be more active here from now on. Love the look of your place. Cant wait to see it. All my love, Mom

No comments: