Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Must be the Full Moon for sho!!!!!

So, I'm having a rough morning, I woke up late, got into the shower too soon, so the water was freezing, and took my breath away, then on the way to work, I was rear-ended!! Again!!! I couldn't believe it. I was at a full stop, waiting to make a left hand turn, and then out of no where.....WHAM!!!! So, I make my turn, pull into a parking lot and start to call the police.....and the "person" who hit me, drove right past me!! I was in shock, but already on the phone with 911 and telling the dispatcher what happened! I am freaking out about this, cause my Jeep is damamged, and this person just left!!!! WTF!!! I mean W....T....Fing F!!!!! So, anyway, turns out that the person who hit me was a 17 year old kid, who just turned 17 on......you guessed it......9/9!!! The repsonding officer said in 34 years of traffic accidents, he had never had 2 people involved in an accident with the same birthday! Turns out the kid missed me turning to the lot, drove past me, panicked, and then pulled over, started crying and called 911, too, to report himself for "accidentally" leaving the scene of an accident. I actually felt bad for him, he was a nice kid, he acknowledged that he was at fault, and received a Careless Driving citation to boot. Then, later, his mom calls me, apologizes again, and tells me that she works at a Jeep dealership!! I couldn't believe the luck, so she is going to have the Jeep brought in to have the bumper replaced! I am very relieved, but still a little banged up from the whiplash....very minor, but still stiff and painful! I will be OK in a day or two, and from past experience, there is really nothing that they can do about it, unfortunately! So that was my CRAZY DAY!!!! Talk about a FULL MOON!!! WOOOOOOW!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a crazy story... I am just glad that you are okay.. Gotts watch out for those people born on 9/9 ;) lol :) I miss you becky and I love you
-DMO

Donna O'Connor said...

What a day! Good to have yopu back on. Aunt Donna