Saturday, October 25, 2008

Great Memory!



I cant believe I found this picture of Show Biz Pizza Place. I haven't thought of these guys for a long, long time. Hope everyone enjoys seeing this again. Dusty, remember me yelling at you when you were little for looking up Mindys skirt? You were laying on the floor trying to get Jeff to join you! Lol How funny. It was the happiest place on earth at that time in our lives. Well, Aunt Carol goes in for her first surgery on Tuesday. They are going to start with her neck. They will enter through the front of her neck to do the surgery. Ouch! I will keep everyone updated. Katie works at Walmart now, and Arlin is coming up to his first full year working at the News Tribune! My client is remaining somewhat healthy (knock on wood!) So I have job security for now. The weather is slowly getting colder with all the leaves changing colors and falling off. I really love the red trees out here. Something Colorado doesn't have alot of. Stay well, everyone. Talk to you soon! Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Showbiz thing! I love it... And that chick they used to have is still fuckin hot!
-DMO